- Key Terms & Conditions
- Getting Your Tickets
- Online Sales
- Audience warnings
- Refunds & Cancellations
- Individual Offers Terms & Conditions
Key Terms And Conditions
- Latecomers may not be admitted. Where they are, they may be asked to stand or offered restricted view seats.
- Unless the show has been cancelled, no refunds can be offered under any circumstances.
- Tickets sold online must be collected no later than 15 minutes before the show to guarantee entry.
- Unless otherwise stated, all seating is unallocated.
- All concessions will require proof of eligibility upon purchase or collection of tickets.
Getting Your Tickets
- Tickets for all shows can be bought or collected from our main box office, opposite the slopes. Tickets for Arts Centre shows can also be bought or collected at the Arts Centre up to 25 minutes before the show begins. (Click here for directions.)
- Tickets can be bought online for most shows, up until 20 mintes before the start of the show. There are no online booking fees. (Click here to book.)
- Bookings can be made by telephone, between 12noon and 3pm on 5th-21st July. Phone bookings will incur a booking fee.
- Tickets cannot be bought or collected anywhere else.
- We do not offer unpaid reservations; all tickets must be paid for to be secured in advance.
- When you book online, you must provide a full name, a valid email address, a postcode and a phone number. These details will never be used for any purpose other than to identify your booking, to contact you to confirm, and in case of any issues with your booking.
- To collect your booking, you must provide the email address and postcode you booked with.
- If you don't fill in these details correctly, or you cannot provide the correct details when collecting, we may not be able to give you your tickets. No refunds are available for missed shows.
- If you have booked Concessionary or Discounted tickets online (or used any promotion), you may be required to provide proof of eligibility. If you cannot, you may be asked to pay the difference for a full price ticket before you can receive your tickets.
- All our shows are available to any audience members who want to attend them, regardless of age. We do not believe in restricting people via age ratings (e.g. "16+ only")
- Some shows however, do contain material that parents may consider unsuitable for their children. Shows that are definitely suitable for children (though not necessarily aimed at them) are identified with a 'Family Friendly' symbol (smiley face) in the Buxton Fringe programme (see online here).
- Parents are advised to seek advice by email or from the Box Office before buying tickets for children to any event not marked with this Family Friendly symbol.
- We will never charge any fees for tickets bought online or at our Box Office.
- Tickets bought by telephone will incur a booking fee of £1.50 per show, per transaction.
- We offer concessionary tickets ('Concessions') to the following groups: OAPs, Equity Members, BECTU Members, ICT Members.
- We offer further discounts ('Discounted Tickets') to the following groups: children (under 16), students, and the registered unemployed.
- The reduction for each group is dependent on the show.
- Friends Of The Fringe and Three's Company supporters also get a discount equivalent to conession prices. This cannot be combined with any other offer, and is not yet available online.
- Unless explicitly stated, concessions and discounted tickets cannot be combined with any offers or promotions.
Refunds And Cancellations
- No refunds can be offered unless a performance is completely cancelled.
- There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Please note, this means latecomers cannot be offered refunds. Seriously, no exceptions.
If you have any problems, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @underthefringe. We also have a phone information line open periodically during the Fringe, 5th-21st July, from 2pm-8pm (call 0208 144 0070, skype underground.venues, or google talk undeground.venues).
Individual Offers Terms & Conditions
These will be updated as we make offers available.