- Key Terms & Conditions
- Getting Your Tickets
- Online Sales
- Audience warnings
- Refunds & Cancellations
- Individual Offers Terms & Conditions
Key Terms And Conditions
- Latecomers may not be admitted. Where they are, they may be asked to stand or offered restricted view seats.
- Unless the show has been cancelled, no refunds can be offered under any circumstances. This includes mis-bought tickets, changed plans, or missing the show due to late arrival.
- Tickets sold online must be collected no later than 15 minutes before the show to guarantee entry.
- You will receive an email confirming your tickets have been booked successfully. If you do not receive an email, your tickets will not have been booked - please email us and we endeavour to sort the problem.
- Unless otherwise stated, all seating is unallocated.
- All concessions will require proof of eligibility upon purchase or collection of tickets.
Getting Your Tickets
- Tickets for all shows can be bought or collected from our main box office, upstairs at The Clubhouse (opposite the Opera House). Tickets for Arts Centre shows can also be bought or collected at the Arts Centre from 20 minutes before the show begins. (Click here for directions.)
- Tickets can be bought online for most shows, up until 20 minutes before the start of the show. There are no online booking fees. (Click here to book.)
- Tickets cannot be bought or collected from anywhere else.
- The audience will be admitted to shows no more than 5 minutes before the show's advertised start time (sometimes later). Customers must wait in the area described by the Box Office staff - shows will be clearly called from there. We cannot take liability for customers who miss shows due to waiting in another place.
- We do not offer unpaid reservations; all tickets must be paid for to be secured in advance.
- Customers booking online will receive an email from Underground Venues confirming their booking and with full directions on how to collect tickets. If you do not receive an email, you must assume your tickets have not been booked. Please email email@example.com and we will rectify any error.
- When you book online, you must provide a full name, a valid email address, a postcode and a phone number. These details will never be used for any purpose other than to identify your booking, to contact you to confirm, and in case of any issues with your booking or a cancellation.
- To collect your booking, you must provide your name and/or the email address and postcode you booked with.
- If you don't fill in these details correctly, or you cannot provide the correct details when collecting, we may not be able to give you your tickets. No refunds are available for missed shows.
- If you have booked Concessionary or Discounted tickets online (or used any promotion), you may be required to provide proof of eligibility. If you cannot, you may be asked to pay the difference for a full price ticket before you can receive your tickets.
- Payments will appear on your bank statement as a made to Thundergree, which is our trading name.
- All our shows are available to any audience members who want to attend them, regardless of age. We do not believe in restricting people via age ratings (e.g. "16+ only")
- Some shows however, do contain material that parents may consider unsuitable for their children. Shows that are definitely suitable for children (though not necessarily aimed at them) are identified with a 'Family Friendly' symbol (smiley face) in the Buxton Fringe programme (see online here).
- Information (provided by acts) on potentially unsuitable material can be found from the show's page on our website.
- Parents are advised to seek advice by email or from the Box Office before buying tickets for children to any event not marked with this Family Friendly symbol.
- We offer concessionary tickets ('Concessions') to the following groups: OAPs, Equity Members, BECTU Members, ICT Members.
- We offer further discounts ('Discounted Tickets') to the following groups: children (under 16), students, people in income support and the registered unemployed.
- The reduction for each group is dependent on the show.
- Friends Of The Fringe and Three's Company supporters also get a discount equivalent to concession prices. This cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Unless explicitly stated, concessions and discounted tickets cannot be combined with any offers or promotions.
Refunds And Cancellations
- No refunds can be offered unless a performance is cancelled.
- There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Please note, this means latecomers cannot be offered refunds. Seriously, no exceptions.
If you have any problems, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
, or tweet @underthefringe. We also have a phone information line open during the Fringe, 5-23 July, from 2pm-8pm - call 0208 144 0070, skype underground.venues, or google talk undeground.venues.
Individual Offers Terms & Conditions
6 for 5
Collect five stubs for five different shows
at Underground Venues 2014 and you can claim a free ticket to any other show (excluding Barrel Of Laughs). This offer can only be redeemed in person at the Box Office, and only once the five stubs have been collected (i.e. after those shows have been seen).
Certain are partly excluded from the deal, as follows:
You can't use tickets from the following shows as one of your five stubs:
You can't claim a free sixth ticket for the following shows:
We'll keep the individual show pages on our programme updated with exclusions.